Public offer agreement
For providing of services related to the consulting on financial irregularities.
- This document is a public offer of private website Mymoneyback24.com providing professional consulting service hereinafter referred to as «Contractor», and contains all the essential terms of the provision of information and consulting services.
- In case of payment for services, legal entity or individual thereby confirming the adoption and acceptance of the following terms of the Public Offer and becomes the Customer. The Contractor and the Customer are the Parties of the Public Offer.
- Public Offer does not require signing and stamped by the Customer and maintaining full force and effect. The acceptance of this offer is the full, preliminary payment by the Client of the offer received from the Contractor. Each Party guarantees to the other party that it has the relevant right and sufficient capacity, as well as all other rights and powers necessary to conclude and execute this Agreement.
- In connection with aforementioned, Customer must attentively read the text of this Public Offer and in case of disagreement with the terms and conditions — refuse to conclude the Public Offer and using Contractor’s services.
SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
- In accordance with the terms of this Agreement, the Contractor shall provide the services specified in the offer and the Customer undertakes to pay for these services in accordance with the offer. The list of services that must be specified within the framework of this Agreement, the period of provision of services, the manner of posting information of the Customer, as well as other information that is essential for the provision of services, is indicated in the proposal for payment for services sent by the Contractor to the Customer.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONTRACTING OF THE PUBLIC OFFER
- Customer makes acceptance of the Public Offer by prepaid of the Contractor’s services in respect of which the Public Offer is concludes. Customer’s acceptance of this Public Offer means that he/she is fully agreed with all the provisions of this Public Offer.
- By acceptance of the Public Offer in the order specified in paragraph. 3.1 of the Public Offer, the Customer warrants that he/she is familiar, agree, fully and unconditionally accept all the terms of the Public Offer in the form in which they are presented.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- The Contractor undertakes to:
- Organize and ensure the proper provision of services.
- Use all personal data and confidential information about the Customer only for provision of services, do not transfer and do not show information indicated in documentation and customer information to the third parties.
- Give oral and written consultations on additional issues of the Customer. The amount and timing of counseling, and the form of consultation is determined in each case independently by the Contractor.
- The Contractor is entitled to:
- Unilaterally determine the value of the services provided and to change the terms of this Public Offer.
- Independently determine the form and methods of services providing on the basis of legal requirements, technical capabilities, as well as the specific conditions of the agreement taking into account wishes of the Customer.
- Use the services of any natural persons or legal entities, for the purpose of timely and quality fulfillment of obligations under the Agreement. Independently determine the composition of professionals providing services, and at its discretion to distribute the work between them.
- To demand payment for rendered services or for services which are providing.
- To refuse providing services for Customer in the case of non-payment (partial payment) for services in a timely manner, at untimely providing of the application for the provision of services.
- To get from the Customer any information which is necessary to perform its obligations under the Agreement? In case of any incorrect or incomplete information which was provided by the Customer the Contractor is entitled to suspend performance of its obligations under the Agreement before providing the necessary information.
- The Customer undertakes:
- Timely and fully pay the cost of Contractor’s providing services in the order, in time and in the amount set forth herein.
- To provide the Contractor with all the information and data which would be necessary to fulfill its obligations under Agreement.
- Do not disclose confidential information and other data provided by the Contractor in connection with the execution of this Agreement.
- The Customer has the right to demand from the Contractor to provide information about the organization and proper ensuring of the Services provision.
- For the purposes of receiving professional Contractor services, Customer agrees to provide him the following:
- All data, documents, content, art or other information needed by Contractor without which Contractor cannot provide services under this Agreement.
- The Contractor undertakes to:
COST OF SERVICES AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- The costs of services are determined by the Contractor in offer sent to the customer in connection with this public offering.
- Payment for Services under this Agreement shall be made on the basis of 100% prepayment and in the manner prescribed by this Agreement. Full payment of the above mentioned offer will constitute acceptance bough by Customer and the Contractor and this payment will be an act of provided sevices.
- The Customer is solely responsible for the accuracy of payments. The moment of payment is considered after receipt of funds to the Contractor’s bank or merchant account.
- Contractor reserves the right to change rates at their discretion.
- Rates indicated for standard services. In case of provision of the additional Services, the value will be increased accordingly.
- Fee for the Contractor’s services is not refundable and does not include the rates of the bank or/and merchant provider.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Term of services negotiated individually with the Customer and starts to run from the date of receipt by the Contractor of all the required amount of information from the Customer.
- Customer will be required to make all payments due during the duration of the Agreement.
- By entering into this Agreement, Customer hereby acknowledge and agree that it is expressly subject to all warranties, promises and guarantees given and made by Contractor as are set forth in the Terms of Service.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES
- Customer must acknowledge the following with respect to services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- The Contractor is not responsible for changes made to the web site by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Customer’s web site.
- The Contractor and the Customer acknowledge that this Agreement is reasonable, valid and enforceable. The Parties unreservedly agree that this Agreement is concluded at the legal address of the Contractor.