Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights
The services and any copy thereof, in whole or in part, and all copyrights, trade secrets and other proprietary rights therein, including any derivative work based thereon, are and will remain the sole property of MyMoneyBack24, regardless of the use made by Licensee of the same and in any format. The License confers no title of ownership in the services and is not a sale of any rights in the services. Licensee shall treat the services with at least the same standard of care as it treats any other material copyrighted and/or trademarked by a third party, in no case less than a reasonable standard of care. Licensee agrees not to, and to use best efforts to cause it.
In these Site standard terms “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images, personal information or other material you choose to display on this Site. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant MyMoneyBack24 a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. You acknowledge and accept that the technical requirements of our Site may result in changes to your content to conform with it. We take no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings of user content submitted by you or other Site users.
If you’re aged under 16 you confirm you have the permission of your parent or guardian to submit content to us.
You are distinctly and decidedly restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Site material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Site material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Site material;
- using this Site in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Site;
- using this Site in any way that impacts user access to this Site;
- using this Site contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Site, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Site, or while using this Site;
- using this Site to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Site are restricted from access by you and MyMoneyBack24 may further restrict access by you to any areas of this website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Site are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
We provide our site in good faith but we can’t and don’t warrant the completeness, truth or accuracy of the information or other content or postings found on our Site, or their usefulness for any particular purpose. You acknowledge and agree that:
- your use of the Site is at your own sole risk;
- you bear full responsibility for your own MyMoneyBack24 research and decisions and that we shall not be liable for any action that you or others take or don’t take based on your use of or reliance on information provided by us or other users of our Site.
Before you apply for any products via our site and in particular the MSE Personalized Tools, it is very important you:
- carefully read the terms and conditions of the product, the product supplier’s terms and conditions and any other terms applicable to the product;
- check all the information held by the product supplier about you to ensure it is correct, complete and accurate.
We make no representations and warranties as to any linked websites and MyMoneyBack24 has no liability or responsibility with respect to your use of such websites. It is your responsibility to:
- ensure the product matches your requirements and that you agree to the terms and conditions of the product before you apply for it;
- identify and correct any mistakes or errors in the information about you held by the product supplier before you apply for any product.
We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur:
- in the event that any product you apply for does not meet your requirements, or is not suitable for you;
- if any information about you held by the product supplier is not correct, complete and accurate;
- if it is misleading, or if you have failed to disclose all relevant facts.
If you’re in any doubt as to whether any information is relevant or required to be disclosed, or that something may be incorrect, you should disclose it to your proposed supplier before you apply for the product.
We don’t accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or reliability of any statement made on the site by anyone other than authorized MyMoneyBack24 employees acting in such capacity.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall MyMoneyBack24, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Site, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and MyMoneyBack24, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Site.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent MyMoneyBack24 from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable in any respect for any reason, the validity and enforceability of any such provision in any other respect and of the remaining provisions of these Terms shall not be impaired.
Variation of Terms
MyMoneyBack24 is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Site you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Site.
MyMoneyBack24 shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Money Back LTD and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
The services and fees
The services provided by MyMoneyBack24 are conditioned by the client’s signature on the service agreement. The initial fee for our service is not refundable and is not conditioned by the results.